I have a previous post that is time consuming and kind of messy (although it gets the job done) for Make Your Own HE Laundry Detergent, I am finally fulfilling my promise by coming back with another recipe for HE Liquid Laundry Detergent and this one is SOOOO MUCH EASIER! No melting, no grating, no mess, and NO SOAP CHUNKS LEFT OVER ON MY CLOTHING! WOOHOO! This one can be used with warm or cold water and works great every time I have been using this one for at least the last 6 months now and I think it works great! This one is a no mess, no melt, no fuss recipe!
WARNING! This ice cream is super easy and super addictive!
- Homemade Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker
- This homemade ice cream recipe is super easy and only requires 2 ingredients (plus your flavor ingredients) and DOES NOT REQUIRE a clunky ice cream maker! I was amazed at the results. In about 5 minutes (plus freezing time) you can have any flavor ice cream that you can think up! Imagine the possibilities…endless possibilities! We have already made peanut butter caramel and maple candied bacon ice cream this week. Dangerously yummy!
- 2cupsHeavy Whipping Cream
- 1can (14oz)Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Flavorings(chocolate, vanilla, caramel, cookies, mint, chocolate chips, cookie dough, vanilla, bacon, berries, etc.)
- Whip the heavy cream with a mixer until stiff peaks form. (Cold cream will whip faster. I place my mixing bowl in the freezer for a few minutes before mixing as well)
- In a separate bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and your choice of flavorings.
- Gently fold fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture.
- Pour into a 2 quart freezer safe container, cover and freeze for overnight (8-12 hours)
You are going to love me and hate me for sharing this with you
OMG! With this recipe I have made an AWESOME chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (homemade cookie dough, crumbled baked cookies, & vanilla) and a mock B&J Chubby Hubby ice cream…it might even be better than B&J! (malt, vanilla, peanut butter filled chocolate covered pretzels, & some frozen peanut butter chunks). The possibilities are endless!
So once again, I saw something on Pinterest and thought that it looked cool so I decided to give it a try. First problem that I had with coloring Easter eggs with shaving cream was, hard boiled eggs. Now I can bake like Betty, but hard boiled eggs is something I always mess up. So I turned to Google for some help. Continue reading
So it’s my husbands birthday and I can’t make “the cake” until next weekend so I scrounged around the kitchen to see what I can clear out and make some kind of special treat for him this weekend. I love cleaning out the cabinets and the fridge and making something with what I found. After assessing the situation (one row of oreo cookies, a container of oreo cookie crumbs, 2 eggs, white chocolate almond bark, and 5 packages of cream cheese all leftover *yikes!* from Christmas baking except for the eggs) I decided on Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Cake Balls. I didn’t have a recipe for this so I made it up as I went along…
Once again, sorry the images kind of suck. The lighting in my kitchen is not so good and it didn’t help that I was doing this at about 2:00 AM so I didn’t even have a crack of sunlight coming in.
Creating your own homemade fabric softener is easy peasy! I know, it’s all over the internet but like I said, this is a personal spouting board for myself and if someone finds these things useful, bonus!
My kitchen has horrible lighting and I am using my cellphone to snap shots as I go, sorry the pictures aren’t better but at least I have pictures! I’m getting better.