WARNING! This ice cream is super easy and super addictive!
This homemade ice cream recipe is super easy and only requires 2 ingredients (plus your flavor ingredients) and DOES NOT REQUIRE a clunky ice cream maker!
I was amazed at the results. In about 5 minutes (plus freezing time) you can have any flavor ice cream that you can think up! Imagine the possibilities...endless possibilities! We have already made peanut butter caramel and maple candied bacon ice cream this week. Dangerously yummy!
Homemade Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Flavorings (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, cookies, mint, chocolate chips, cookie dough, vanilla, bacon, berries, etc. - Anything you can imagine!)
- Whip the heavy cream with a mixer until stiff peaks form. (Cold cream will whip faster. I place my mixing bowl in the freezer for a few minutes before mixing as well)
- In a separate bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and your choice of flavorings.
- Gently fold fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture.
- Pour into a 2 quart freezer safe container, cover and freeze for overnight (8-12 hours)
You are going to love me and hate me for sharing this with you :)
OMG! With this recipe I have made an AWESOME chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (homemade cookie dough, crumbled baked cookies, & vanilla) and a mock B&J Chubby Hubby ice cream...it might even be better than B&J! (malt, vanilla, peanut butter filled chocolate covered pretzels, & some frozen peanut butter chunks). The possibilities are endless!